FEARSMag Presents: THE NY HORROR SHOW Film Festival
Fee is $85.00, nonrefundable
Please read this agreement carefully before you submit your film. By submitting your film, you expressly acknowledge and agree that you shall be bound by the terms of this agreement.
For additional information about THE NY HORROR SHOW Film Festival, our selection process, what we look for, or for any additional information concerning submissions, email firstname.lastname@example.org, subject NY Horror Show Film Festival
1) All films must have been completed not earlier than January 1, 2022.
2) Films must be in English or have English subtitles
3) THE NY HORROR SHOW Film Festival does not pay Screening Fees
4) Films must be submitted via online screener – we do not accept hardcopies of DVDs
5) THE NY HORROR SHOW Film Festival does not require World Premiere, but appreciates if you notify us if you are a World Premiere, International Premiere (your first premiere outside your country of origin), North American Premiere or New York Premiere.
6) Submission fees are in U.S. dollars, per film entry. All submissions for THE NY HORROR SHOW Film Festival are to be paid by check. The submission fee is non-refundable.
7) Submitting filmmakers/individuals will be notified by e-mail on or before (pending). THE NY HORROR SHOW Film Festival does not send physical mail — please make sure the email address in your entry form is accurate. Changes of email address can be sent email@example.com. FEARSmag & THE NY HORROR SHOW Film Festival are not liable for emails delayed by spam filters, server rejections, outdated email addresses or any other technical or human error.
8) If an accepted filmmaker is unable to submit the final screening copy of the film electronically, the filmmaker will be responsible for the mailing/shipping cost of the work for screening at the film festival. Films with incomplete materials by the deadline will forfeit their ability to screen in the festival. FEARSmag & THE NY HORROR SHOW Film Festival , its members, directors, employees, and volunteers are not responsible for lost, unplayable, misplaced, and undelivered film and media.
9) Submitted entry materials will not be returned.
10) A filmmaker with multiple entries (titles) must submit each entry and entry fee separately.
11) THE NY HORROR SHOW Film Festival reserves the right to remove a film from the festival program for any reason or for no reason and shall not be liable for any refund or claims of any kind arising out of such removal.
12) The submitting filmmaker must own the copyright to the work. In the case of any legal dispute involving the film, FEARSmag & THE NY HORROR SHOW Film Festival will immediately remove the work from the schedule.
13) By submitting your film, FEARSmag & THE NY HORROR SHOW Film Festival is hereby granted the right to utilize an excerpt from any film submitted and accepted for exhibition at the Festival for promotional purposes. The individual or corporation submitting the film hereby warrants that it is authorized to commit the film for screening, and understands and accepts these requirements and regulations.
14) You agree to indemnify and hold harmless FEARSmag & THE NY HORROR SHOW Film Festival from and against any and all claims, liabilities, losses, damages, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney’s fees, and costs of the court) which may be incurred by reason of any claim involving copyright, trademark, credits, publicity, screening, and loss of or damage to the screening videos entered.